1. Buy flowers of proper quality. Pay attention to the integrity and strength of the stems.
2. Always use a clean vase. Its size should be at least 1 liter
3. Do not use vases made of metal and antique.
4. Use fresh tap water 5. Do not damage the stems, remove the leaves below the edge of the vase.
6. Cut the stem by at least 2 cm, use a sharp knife or pruner
7. Trim the stem at an angle to prevent flattening.
8. You need to change the water daily. In the case of using top dressing for flowers, you do not need to change the water.
9. Do not spray the buds and inflorescences with water
❌10. They don't like flowers:
- direct sunlight,
- heating devices,
- cigarette smoke,
- ripening fruits.